Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pomegranate - Grandma Red

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pomegranate
Neutrogena Pomegranate Swatch on Skin

 Neutrogena Pomegranate Lipstick on Lips  


Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lipstick is another recently sacked range of products in CVS. The lipstick retails for around 10 dollars a piece and has that clear plastic packaging that reminds me of Shu Uemura rouge Unlimited.

The shade I picked is Pomegranate, a warm red that pulls a bit coral when applied sheerly, as I layer it on, the warmth adds up, giving it a slightly burgundy tone. Formula wise Neutrogena Moisture Shine lipstick is rather pigmented and creamy that it was quite easy to get a full coverage with just a few swipes.I personally think the creamy texture (which results a thick finish) combined with the overly warm color (for me it is!) gives of a very aged, grandma look.It's not bad-looking but certainly not something I am looking for.

Comments

  1. I like how you call it "grandma red" Haha, that's really cute. It's a really pretty color though~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that red looks gorgeous in sun :) but its just so granny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.