Friday, March 25, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Bronze Beam

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Bronze Beam seems to be an limited edition product (as it's labeled as such) but I am not sure which collection this is from.(I had 15 dollars worth of CVS coupon and I couldn't think of anything to buy beside some cheap glosses.) 
Bronze Beam is a shimmery brown with a pink/red tinge. The pigmentation is pretty impressive and the texture is smooth and non-sticky.
Like other Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss, Bronze Beam has a artificial fruity scent that's actually quite pleasant(for me).Overall:I think it's a pretty decent (range of glosses) gloss and I would definitely look for upcoming ones.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this color, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is quite unique! not like those other range of colors you see for Drugstore makeup :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...