Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara and Lasting Finish Foundation

New releases from Rimmel and I am liking the new posters and spoke models (Kate Moss is good looking but she is kind of...everywhere.)
Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascara, I am liking the green tube and the eyeshadow Lily Cole is wearing. Then there is Georgia May Jagger (of course we all have to mention her famous father Mick Jagger because that's what she is famous for, right?) For the Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish Foundation, am I an idiot that I have to ask...What is the point of 25hr makeup, are you supposed to/do anybody wear foundation for 25 hours straight? (I mean the firefighter in Hong Kong takes 24-hr shift then take 3-days break but see? Stress + foundation + all the heat and sweat...It can't be good for the skin...)

Comments

  1. Haha, I totally agree, 25hr makeup is just excess unless you are gonna be on the stage or travel overseas with makeup. I still think the applicator of the mascara is a little too big, maybe...^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there's no point in 25hr makeup, no one is gonna wear foundation for that long lol. I kinda like the packaging of the mascaras though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not Kate Moss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never said those two models are Kate Moss = = ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.