Sally Hansen Overnight Lip Recovery

Another Sally Hansen lip lab product after the PM plumper. I kind of like that plumper and I thought this would be the same except it comes with a more clever slanted lip gloss tip , so I don't have to use my finger to rub it afterward.

The overnight lip recovery is designed to quench the lips at night with (copy & paste from their site:

Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Flavor, Dimethicone, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.


The treatment has a smell that's minty and (a bit) funky, the texture reminds me of that Neutrogena hand cream, it's a thick transparent gel- cream that looks like thicker version of Vaseline.

As of what it does...I've heard quite a few raving on the net about how effective it is as a lip balm, but it really doesn't do anything for me...maybe it moisturizes a tad bit, but I've kept using it for a whole week and I can tell no difference when it comes to performance when compared to Vaseline...

Actually (least on me) I think plain petrolatum works better than this.(Why do they even bother adding all those other junks.) and it the finish would be more watery and prettier...

Comments