Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo

You know, every three years, I entered this cycle of getting into Nars eyeshadow (then the package gets all icky - I attempt to depot - Total destruction then rinse and repeat). Right before their package revamp with easily removable, magnetized pans, I got a few of their classic duos and let's see how long they last on me. 
 Since Francois Nars loves to remind people how well traveled and cultured he is, I had to google to find out that Kalahari is a dessert in South Africa (not a water park in Wisconsin).The duo features a warm (ever so slightly) red based taupe shimmer and a satin reddish brown. 
It's hard to describe these colors as they have a bit of everything yet looks so neutral on the skin. Both pans are very tightly packed and refined. The colors are so "expensive looking", something more complex than what you see from high end Japanese brands.

On the eyes, Kalahari is defining but not muddy. I think the pans are a little tight (hard to grab a lot of color) but it might be that I already had it for a few years. 
Anyway, quality is amazing and now that they make the pan removable. I think I will explore the brand a little more (but first let me finish reviewing those 8-10 duos and singles I got years back) Matcha is next on my list!

Comments

  1. I saw some duos at Costco for super cheap a while ago but they didn't have colors I wanted o.o but too much eyeshadows ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are $10 it's still kinda worth it. All of my nars are quitewearable. Also no such thing as too much eyeshadow Hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.