It's Skin Babyface Petit Mascara

Yup. Another KBeauty product purchased at CVS while attempting to use the store as ATM machine. This cute little mascara cost just a few bucks and looks utterly adorable (hence the review), I have gotten the clear one as well though it was kinda pointless (didn't really set eyebrow or lashes and seemed sticky).
The petit mascara comes with a normal sized wand that dustribute a smooth, inky layer of product. It smudges and chips on my eyes pretty quickly so I only used it once...Maybelline seems much more reliable at that price point. Anyway, it's funny that the brand still occupies a prominent spot in that prime location CVS (next to Times Square) even though not many people care for it now. 

If they are really keen on bringing KBeauty I was just hoping for some newer skincare or makeup. Anyway, there are many new American drugstore products being released  I will go for NYX or Maybelline next time.

Comments

  1. Have you tried the Etude House Curl Fix? It's a staple in my makeup bag now (Ettusais mascara base is good too but pricier)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet. I only bought a lot of KBeauty because I get 40% off coupon from cvs....and Etude House isne a brand carried by them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.