Integrate Eyebrow Powder and Nose Shadow BR631

Another day, another way way over due review that's no longer relevant. On the bright side my fall foliage background was pretty and worthy of its own post?Anyway, I just love these reflective silver packaging, they are so photogenic and also self-dating, since Integrare had an allover revamp back in fall 2016 (everything changed from silver to red).
Integrate Brow Powder and eyeshadow comes in a pan of three shades, taupe nose shadow (my nose is so flat that it doesn't make sense contouring the flatland so I never bothered) a very warm brown and grey taupe for shading the eyebrow. The texture is mildly powdery and very easy to grab but I don't find it dusty or crumbly.
First three are the three shades and last swipe is all of them mixed together. Overall it has a warm red undertone that's better for people with brown hair. It's usable but I don't find it special, there are more refined brow products out there. 
Integrate BR631 Brow Powder - Eyeshadow is Maybelline color tattoo in Urbanite (matte coral brown) which I really love!

Comments

  1. I am very glad to visit your informational post. I hope you will keep on sharing such kind of useful information on a regular basis. We provide quality-oriented Soap Boxes Wholesale With flawless printing techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.