Daily Aroma Yuzu Lip Cream

Continuing on with my everything citrus obsession. I have tried and like Daily Aroma yuzu sunscreen and toothpaste. When I saw this lip cream on Amazon, I thought it didn't hurt to give it a try.
The lip creams comes in a chubby little aluminum tube,with simple paper sticker that comes off easily. I wish more brand would do these squeezey tubes since I have been crazy about them since the dawn of time (early 2000s).
The main ingredients are rice bran oil, olive oil, shea butter then some cholesterol. towards the middle we see yuzu peel, oil and essence. The smell is there but weaker than that from their toothpaste and sunscreen. The lip cream itself feels and works like runny citrus flavored oil, doesn't do much when my lips are super dry but can be handy if I want to dampen them (saliva isn't the best option). The quality is more or less like those Canmake ones around 500yens, not completely useless but there are better ones out there.

 

Comments

  1. Oooh, a new blog theme! I like it although I am so used to your original theme. :) Happy to see you are blogging more now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda miss my old one with the juvenile background...but I really need to get rid of that facebook plugin and it seemed the only way was to redo everything? Anyway this one seem more mobile friendly?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.