Kate Fit Gel Glitter in Mad Purple and Bewitching Red




You all know that while I have gotten a few (dozens) higher end palettes, I always have a thing for Japanese drugstores brand shadow...they are oftentimes so fun to wear and cheap to collect. KATE Tokyo used to be one of the front runners of drugstore lines but it seems to be getting increasingly lame (the shades are getting wild but less wearable,if not a little tacky) and I think this fall 2017 (maybe it was 2018 since I still see it on store winter of 2018) collection marks the time when I lost interest. 

I have pretty generic taste for Japanese makeup (which means if Japanese women or magazine editors raved about something, I usually like it) and I should be wary the wide availability after Halloween seasons. 
The Fit Gel Glitter is a compact cream shadow in a transparent finish. They are smooth to apply but do have some dust off due to its glittery nature.
Mad Purple is a medium purple with loads of silver glitter. It's just too intense yet clear that I can't use it allover the lid as a stand alone or as a top coat (it changes the base color too much). The red itself is slightly more wearable but I have other options like Aritaum or Three that blends into skin a little better. 
Well at least Kate Fit Gel Glitter are more compact and easier to carry around if you want to touch up during Halloween party (what is this party thing anyway?).
This swatch looks a little better. Anyway, I found these, texture and color wise to be a little tacky and unwearable even for a cheap drugstore brand (Canmake actually has better options now) and this means my interest for Kate (or other mainstream Japanese drugstore brands) is waning bits by bits....

Comments

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Samsbeauty coupon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.