Summer 2020 Sighting - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Rimmel and More

Long time no spy! A few years ago, I stopped doing spy cam posts because I felt there was no point (wasting my time on those stuff I won't consider buying)...

Earlier today, I went to my Walgreens (my local Rite Aid got sold, there is no longer 40% sale on Wet n Wild or L'Oreal) for some deodorant...I saw something that made my heart flutter. 
 
New Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss. The shimmery finish, neutral tone and Chubby wand all reminds me of Fenty Gloss Bomb...
When I took a closer look, these shades look very well edited (They all have its own level of complexity) very different from the boring shades that's have been coming out of drugstore!
So far, I am liking the clear and 009...All I need is a good promotion.
Color Strike Eyeshadow? 
Again, all shades seems carefully mixed. Even the navy doesn't look too straight on and harsh. Did they hire someone new (maybe they stopped making cheap shades on purpose).
A look at Black Radiance - Colors don't look bad but I stay away from matte. 
Beyond a Pout Lip Gloss - I am intrigued by this range since I could always use a new lip gloss.

HD lip sculpter
Perfect tone lip gloss - I wish there is some clear and bright ones.
Liquid Eyeshadow - Interesting but not wearable for everyday.
L'Oreal Colour Riche has a new range. Too bad all shades loom really generic and lame. 
Almay Oil in Stick - I like the idea but Revlon (its parent company hasn't come up with noteworthy colors) 

New Rimmel Jelly Eye Gloss - Guys. This is the textbook example of "Cheap looking shade" 
Not sure if they are new...Stay Glossy lip gloss is still around after almost 8 years (I hate the formula though).
Taken pre lockdown - Wet n Wild Stain Glass
Jungle Rock Collection with Breton Rock (No I have no clue who that is) . I like the lip gloss but missed out as it never went on saLE. 
Multistick - Come on it's 2020 already why are company making eyeshadow like it's from 1995? 
Haha this lipstick cracks me up. 
Milani highlighter and eye topper
Eyeliner - Now this actually looks good (Pixi had shades like this many years ago but complex jewel tone liners are kind of timeless)
Rimmel Jelly blush (one shade is called Cherry Poppers)...Ehhh. 

Comments

  1. Ouuu I usually enjoy Maybelline products so I buy them if the packaging isn't too tacky. Do you have a favorite drugstore brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays there isn't one (American drugstore brand) I really love (but I enjoy looking at Wet n Wild's releases) and Pixi's shades are usually really trendy...I really miss the good old Golden days of drugstore releases (it's probably gonna come back with this recession).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.