Jill Stuart Lip Blossom in 39 Bouquet

During the lockdown of last year, I did a physical and mental decluttering and let go of many things, among them there was Amazon prime (it wasn't saving me any time and local small business needs my money) more), Sephora VIB/Rouge, Popeyes (their cooking sucks now) and among them, Jill Stuart was one of them. Ever since their entry into US late 2018, it was so easy to buy from their site (where price is lower than Japanese retail) that I simply got a bunch of toys I couldn't keep up with. And the end, I don't reach for them as much because the bulky princess wands and overwhelmingly girly themes.
The Lip Blossom (introduced Fall 2018 and already replaced last fall) was one of my earlier buys, I actually love the new formula as it was glossy and actively moisturizing (better than Coffret D'Or at the same price).
39 is a medium deep pink red jelly without any shimmer. It's just a wee too deep for my liking.
This is the swatches for all lip blossom, from a generous tester palette.
It has been too long but I think this was 36
39 Bouquet - Easy to distinguish because it's one of the few pure jelly. I absolutely love the finish and wear, just wish it comes in more warm corals or fruity reds. 
The gift with purchase palette.
See how pink the whole line is?
I think this was 32

Comments

  1. Very tempted but deterred by the plastic princessy packaging ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got rid of this version already...new one isn't better, perhaps 10 years more mature? (Reminds me of a rich older woman).

      Delete
  2. I got a Jill Stuart lip"stick" last year but found it underwhelming, maybe I should've gotten a red so at least I'd get some wear out of it lolll

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.