Fresh Lip Treatment Sugar in the City

I favor the sheer formula of Japanese lipsticks over western brands but apparently I like Fresh tinted lip treatment enough to have gotten several minis and full sized tube (had to throw away a bunch because natural brands go bad fast). 
Sometime back in 2019, Fresh had a collaboration with Youtube guru (the word seems so last decade now) Ingrid Nilsen (yeah...I know that name) and the packaging was kinda adorable. 
Beside the tube itself - The box also has doodle of New York skyline. Cliche but I dig it.
Sugar in the City is a deep berry with tiny pearls (that can't be seen so felt on the lips), pigmentation is full on 90s kdrama second female lead (aka the bitch).
Fresh Sugar Berry (clearer and red based) and Sugar in the City (intense and purple)
On the lips it's slightly less dramatic (you don't need to cake on full face for makeup just to wear it). I like it but will probably reach for Rose the most. 

Comments

  1. May be it's my laptop screen but it looks a bit magenta--and gorgeous--on your lips! Did you say you dislike magenta on your lips? Why? It' looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All berry kinda look magenta...it gets tiring real quick (plus this creates a huge lip print on my mask). But some are more grandmotherly than other...I am okay with this but prefer something warmer and clearer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.