Canmake Juicy Pure Eyes 06 Baby Apricot Pink

Another day, another cheap toy from Canmake. Juicy Pure Eyes in 06 Baby Apricot is another of this trio I see often on Weibo (people call it "Little Curtain"). 
The combo is consisted of a Peachy beige lid shade, shimmery peach beige top coat and a brown liner-shader. 
The whole combo has smooth texture and medium pigment level that shows well without being too pale or bold. The compact and sponge tip are both flimsy but I didn't expect too much. 
As you can see, the two shaders on the sides have smooth and satiny finish while the middle is glossy and clear. The powder adheres to skin very nicely without harsh border. Overall the texture of baby Apricot is a bit nicer/with less fall out than 10 Night Lavender.
If you like a glowy peach with a golden sheen this is nice to have and extremely easy to wear. Since I prefer an more obvious orange-coral eyes (and have many other peachy palettes) , the Canmake is a little boring for me. 
For people who just started dabbling into Japanese palette, this is night to have. I will reach for it when I wear a bright lip color and just want something glossy on the eyes.

Comments

  1. That's a cute trio eyeshadow. Speaking of eyeshadow I bought a Lancome Ombre Hypnose single eyeshadow in "Erika F 1202". That's a weird random name. I bought it because I was randomly browsing product review and saw a couple of bloggers mention this shade. It's a nice green taupeish shade. Very natural looking. Lancome eyeshadow I find are very underrated no one talks about them but they are pretty good up there with Dior etc. That was my only makeup purchase this week. I've been blowing my cash on shoes lolz. I bought a couple of Skechers sneakers and it fits me well (i bought another pair a month ago but it turned out disastrous- didn't fit too wide and caused ankle/arch pain). Next week i want to buy Bare Minerals eyeshadow brush and Tarte Exposed blush. Every week I see what makeup i want and limit myself to 2 items max. That way I don't go crazy and buy everything on impulse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got three pairs of shoes last week (OK one doesn't count since it was a cheap sandal while pair#1 was killing my feet)...Erika F is such a classics but I never got to see it as some ingredient isn't allowed by US.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.