Wet n Wild Lip Gloss in Pout of Paradise

An impulse purchase, I got this Wet n Wild Lip Gloss at Rite Aid while buying soda (I need to stop but it's hard). It's from summer collection and the shade Pout of Paradise was the only one left on the display. I feel like this kind of shade is so trendy that (it will go out of style quick) people would call it "lipstick my mom/aunt used to wear" two decades later. 
It has been a while since I last gotten any lippies from American drugstore (and anything wet n wild) and this gloss came as pleasant surprise: It's incredibly pigmented, glossy, comes in a moisturizing gel formula that's relatively long wearing. When it dries up, it becomes a comfortable balmy film but nothing clings or stains the skin. 

This particular shade brightens my skin visibly but also makes my teeth look ridiculously yellow, like I just gargled with turmeric water. Since I am not into dramatic makeup, I probably won't reach for it even with the nice formula.

 I wish they would do some normal colors. 

Comments

  1. I think Tati or somebody on Youtube said this lip gloss is a steal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way lots of Wet n wild stuff are good for their price...but I don't like when things are too fashionable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.