Avance Lash Serum N

Being a stress puller with stubby lashes, I always have one lash serum in rotation. Avance is a specialized brand making mostly lash related products so I reckoned I could try it once, especially when there was a Tweety limited edition. 
The LE has a zipper pouch that I used to keep concert tickets (if it fits Carnegie Hall ones, it would fit everything else...classical at least)of the month. Now it became the water proof case for passport (because last season wasn't nearly as exciting). 

The serum is a milky gel with doe foot applicator. Most ingredients are moisturizing/conditioning ones like peptide and hyaluronic acid. It moisturizes the area well but it doesn't do much stimulating growth (I guess most over the counter products don't). I don't love or dislike it but I feel like there are better lash conditioner at this price point. 
The DHC one would be one of them. This is a repurchase with cute Hello Kitty print! Anyway, I wish the American drugstore ones are still available. What happened to Loreal, Wet n Wild and Rimmel serums? I get how the color makeup are lame but lash serums are gone as well?

Comments

  1. I threw out a lot of makeup. I had stuff from like 2010-12. Back in my crazy Revlon/Maybelline days. Basically I threw out a lot of drugstore stuff that been long discontinued. I don't really regret it because I know I won't use it again as I have now better colors from other brands. It hasn't gone off at all but they all so white based doesn't suit me at all. I've learned not to hoard anything at all. Even if I found my holy grail they will keep discontinuing and come out with new colors all the time. I feel like I'm throwing out an era of my life but at same time it's no good trying to hold onto your past especially if it wasn't that great too. And my room lolz it was getting really messy due to the amount of hoarding over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have most of my revlon lip butters but I already tossed most color sensational lipsticks I really loved (now I missed them and want replacement).I only toss when I dont see myself wearing them again.

      I was trying to get rid of some dried out maybelline color tattoo...but those duochrome from 2013 is too pretty. My apartment is a mess in b minor but at least it feels like treature hunt when i discover craps I dont remember I hoarded...


      It's better than buying handbags...maybe?

      Delete
  2. I got the RapidLash from Costco last year and it works really well in lengthening, but after a while it gets a little too long I almost think it's unnatural. Works though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.