L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color in Caramel Solo

One of the (not really new but updated) functions of Google Blogspot is showing you the search terms people used to get to your blog. Last year, one term caught my eyes...Somebody got here by searching "L'Oreal Nude Vibratto" .

I did a double take and promptly checked out the line up of the Colour Riche Extraordinaire(which used plenty of randomly put-together names with musical terms). To my great relief, there is no such shade by L'Oreal and I don't think this blog will dabble into sex toys anytime soon. Sorry to dissapoint. You perv. 
 
Now back to lippie - Brown color was all the rage back in 2015 but most of the US offering were bold, thick and matte that I cannot wear (things that would ended up looking poopy on me...Oh wait did I used new dirty keywords? ).

Lunasol has a range of Chocolate-colored gloss that was hard to find and (if found)overpriced. To satisfiy my curiousity, I decided to look at US drugstores (I guess it's either Maybelline or L'Oreal now)...
Colour Riche Extraordinaire in Caramel Solo is a creamy medium deep brown that's slightly brick-reddish in tone. It's one of the few completely shimmer/glitter free shades in the range and I love it for that. 
The texture is creamy-gel that's more fluid, less tacky than Maybelline but pigmentations seems to be higher. The smell is fruity (sounds awfully repetitive but I can't describe the perception of a string of chemical) but pleasant enough for me. 
Caramel Solo does blend in with my own lip color so it turns a tad mauvy. The color looks dressy without giving too much impact. I like it for summer but I might enjoy it more when my tan fades a little in fall. 

Now summer is in full swing, I think I will pick up some bright orange and pink in the range. I hope it's 40% off sometime soon.

Comments