Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflage Concealer

I think Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflage concealer came out sometime last summer, being a fan of their concealer (there was a mousse one I really like that they discontinued five years ago) and anything squeeze tubed, I picked the one up when there was a (lame buy one get one 50% off) sale.
The whole tube contains 12ml of product in with a pointed tip dispenser.  I picked the shade light, which is the second palest shade in the (5 shades or am I making things up?) line up. It's appears to be a touch lighter and more neutral(less yellow) than the Too Faced Absolutely Flawless in Perfect Nude.
On the skin, Maybelline is a tad watery and less oily (which is a good thing as Too Faced's formula can be too malleable and hard to set), it covers decently for my acne scars and leaves a slightly matte finish that doesn't clash with bare skin or one primed with pasty sunscreen. It's a little drier for under eyes but so far I am too lazy to unreal my racoon eyes anyway.

So, I like it.

Comments