OPI Hawaii Collection

So, I spotted OPI Hawaii Collection at Harmon. Yes, you can probably get these pictures from just about any site/blog but I just have to post about them because this collection is so exciting! I mean Look at that metallic forest green!
That's Hua-rious, My Gecko Does Trick (will totally get this one), Do you get Lei Away ( I don't get this name).
Is Mai Tai Crooked, Go with the Lava Flow, Aloha from OPI (there is always a lame name in each collection that make you go = =....)
Hello Hawaii Ya (Ok, I need a murky purple again), The Color's Making Wave (another want), Lost my Bikini in Molokini, Pine Apple Have Peelings Too (hands of steel to peel that?)
Suzi Shops & Island Hops (haha, there is always one with Suzi) and Just Lanai-ing Around.

Comments

  1. That Pineapple shade looks crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if I like it as polish but it would look cute painted over a bottom....anyway,I thought this collection is kind of special.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.