Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle, Clean+ and Bunch of Shampoo

Spotted at Walgreens - Garnier Overnight Miracle sleeping cream for face and for eye
Clean+ Gentle Clarifying Cleansing Gel, Lotion Cleanser, and towelette
BB Cream miracle skin perfecter with salicylic acid
 
Flatiron Express shampoo conditioner and straightening treatment
Full & Plush
Damage Eraser shampoo, condition (and I want to buy that conditioner in a tub)
Organix has the Tsubaki Blossom (gimmicky but I want to buy it)
Cherry Blossom shampoo (Yes!)
Awapuhi Ginger shampoo on clearance and Vitamin E Condition that looks new
Herbal Essence Wild Natural
Right after I bought the shampoo at Walgreens, I saw the jumbo size at Harmon for a cheaper unit price... Well, now I know where to get my cheap shampoo. Or maybe I will just go to the Shiseido store to see what they have instead!
Dial body wash were also cheap but I got them cheaper at Texas (I was/am a crazy bargain hunter)...But I will skip since I have several bar soaps to run through.

Comments