Bioderma Crealine Micellar Water

Bioderma Crealine was another item gifted by Lily (I feel silly doing disclosure every time since she got me a lot of stuff, among which there was those orange soda gummies that I am trying to hunt down). Anyway, all I know is that Crealine is some kind of cult favorites from France that people use to remove makeup with. On the packaging, it says it cleanses, removes makeup and soothes without "rinsage" (I don't get why my high school French teacher get pissed when I made up words from English...Obviously it works this way!)
 
It has the same viscosity as water and no discernible scent. I have never use it just to soothe (I want to savor every drop as I am usually too cheap to buy this kind of stuff, not to mention I assume iced tea bags have the same effect)but I suppose it's quite comfortable when I (tried to) use it to remove makeup...Well, my (any Japanese) foaming cleanser is able to take off almost everything I wear and I am usually too lazy to do a pre or second cleanse.

Crealine itself isn't able remove more stubborn eyeshadow like Maybelline Color Tattoo or waterproof mascara but it's fairly good at dissolving residue of concealers and lipsticks (especially ones that stain). Now it's just nice to know that there is a gentle alternative of speed cleansing in between a lip product swatchathon, other than using my inner wrist. So...Sorry for this I-don't-know-what-I-am-saying review. I feel like a virgin being asked to review a vibrator. What in the world am I supposed to compare it to?! 

Comments