Dial Grape Seed Oil Nutri Skin Body Wash

Dial Nutri Skin Body Wash is one of my favorite beauty discoveries of 2012 because when it comes to appearance, function and prices, it hits all the right spot. After some soapy intermission, I finally get a chance (guess I over-hauled on bath products) to get to the green one (Grapeseed Oil and Lemon Grass). Of course, it didn't disappoint either: The scent is crisp and refreshing (more like apple soda than grape though), the body wash has thick gel consistency, gives a rich and creamy lather, cleanses really well doesn't leave skin dry. Even though it hasn't done me wrong, the line just seemed more suitable for summertime cold shower.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (Lemongrass), Polyquaternium-7, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Blue 1  

Anyway, I spotted two new scents at Walgreens : Coconut water (there is also a bar soap version) and skin therapy...Can't wait to try them...After I finish the 4 tubes of body wash and 6 bar soaps.
Spotted at Target - Tone Ocean Therapy body wash. I still have half a bottle of the cocoa butter mango splash one, it smells deciously tropical but the texture is pretty generic: a bit runny and not that moisturizing.
Caress Endless Kiss (now I kind of wonder how it smells, it looks like condensed milk in the picture) - Caress was the first body wash I loved (when it was first released back in 2007 ish) but when I bought it later, it becomes a little runnier than how I remembered it to be. Maybe I will give it another try because this particular line was also quite thick and nourishing.

Comments