How-to-Wear, Bronze Booster & Happy Booster Bronzers from Physicians Formula

Spotted at ULTA - a bunch of bronzer Physicians Formula (I guess the boss at PF is a fan/cast of Jersey Shore?)
Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Shimmer Veil
How to Wear bronzer and Bronze Booster Airbrushing Bronzing Veil (must be so pretty to photograph!)
Another display of Happy Booster Bronzer
Illuminating Bronzing veil (cute but I would prefer the design on a blush or light pinkish/peach highlighter)
Baked Bronzer...Cute but the whole bronzing thing is getting out of control...

Comments

  1. Wow, that's seriously one too many bronzers. I wish the little hearts were a blush instead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of bronzers, but these look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.