Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection Swatches

Are you ready for Christmas yet? If you are, Too Faced is there for you, with their holiday 2011 collection called Beautiful Dreamer - for 46 dollars, you will get a Lashgasm mascara, a mini eyeshadow primer, a gloss, an eyeshadow quad and a blush/bronzer duo, housed in a plastic makeup case.
The four eyeshadow all have silky texture and decent pigmentation. Teddy Bear is a matte brown with a tint of gray. Blonde Ambition is a delicate semi-sheer metallic taupe that I like quite a bit. Totally Toasted is a slight grayish shimmery brown. Satin Sheet looks medium-to-pale pink in the pan, it ended up looking champagne on my hand (I re-swatched twice to make sure it wasn't contaminated from other shadow).
 
Pink Swan lip gloss is a glittery pale pink that doesn't give much color. Full Bloom Blush in Whose is your Poppy is (yet another) peachy pink with golden shimmer. Sun Bunny Bronzer in light is a golden bronze that doesn't appear too muddy.

Overall: I think is a decent deal but it's still not gotta-get-it kind of special.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches. Bit too subtle for me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the eyeshadows, but the lip and cheek products I could do without. I think I'll be saving my money for something else... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. And given that i'm not particularly fond of shimmer, I think i'll pass on these.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...