New Lip Balm Flavors from Nivea and Burt's Bees

 Beside Mint and Mineral (the third from top row), it seems that Nivea also added a yummy (sounding) new balm called berry swirl (last one from bottom row). The lip balm retails for around $3.5 and it has a lid with slanted top and fruit (looks like peaches to me) prints on them.
 Burt's Bees also released a new lip balm featuring kokum butter. I am not a fan of the silver tube but I (always) like their drawing on the paper part of the packaging

Comments

  1. I definitely need to pick up that Mint and Mineral and the Berry Swirl! Nivea lip treatments are some of my favorites because they are so fun to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm check my stores & see if they've released them here yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually purchased the Mint & Minerals one, nothing impressive but not bad. The Berry Swirl one sounds yummy though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.