New Lip Gloss and Nail Color from Wet n Wild

New shades for the Diamond Brilliance lip gloss.


I love those actually, not only they are really cheap. The color payoff and texture are both pretty nice. The three new shades (if memory serves) are: Iced out, Princess Cut and Rock something...

Ok, my memory doesn't serve...

New color from their Mega Last nail polishes...The devil step-mom color actually reminds me of a Japanese band I (kind of) like: Garnet Crow...

And the limited edition i-Sparkle palette last year joined the permanent line. But Wet n Wild inter-changed all of their names...

It's so random that last year, I remember the middle one (Galactic Realm) was called Star Cluster. I swear I remember this one, because I suffer so much from the damn thing (star cluster data analysis crap) in one of my classes...

The golden one was called Celestial Realm last year but now it becomes Solar Eclipse (the name of a plum quad last fall) ...

Screw the re-naming madness... I guess due to their popularity, they are now 5 dollars a piece. Not cool.
They are not really new products. But I have tried one of these and I like it quite a bit. It even made it to my top 10 lip gloss a few weeks back. (Now the list is totally different...Because I got new stuff...)

Comments

  1. I don't get the point of renaming at all :-/.
    Still, I'm happy to announce that I own the clear Diamond Brilliance gloss and the 2 right eye quads ^_^. Yay for swaps ;D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.