Visee Nudy Rich Eyes - Brown, Pink, Mocha and Ash Beige

Ever since its debut in fall of 2013, Visee Nudy Rich Eyes has been a best seller and frequent winner of magazine awards. It effectively kicked Kate Brown Shades Eyes from the throne, becoming the granddaddy of Boring Neutral. Consider how frequently Japanese brands renew themselves, it says something that it had been around for so long. 

Every party comes to an end. After 6 years in the market, Visee finally discontinued the Nudy Rich and replaced it with similar My Nudy Eyes this spring...This reminds that I have a few more Nudy Rich (after my original purchase of BE-4 Mauve Beige) that I need to review, before it's wiped out completely.
Let start with BE-4 Pink Beige, it's the more natural one as it's more of a rosy undertone from healthy skin/good circulation. The upper cream beige is a cream powder hybrid (same for all shades) that's smooth and even. 
At the left there is a pinkish beige-taupe as a transition shader.The main shade is a slightly rosy taupe that defines without being too smokey. The brown liner and top wash also have a touch of rosy tone that blends perfectly with the rest.
Base, transition and main lid shade (I just realized the swatch is totally skewed by the setting sun)
Liner and top wash 
(I am only using the three lightest pans) The overall effect is a brightening skin beige that looks nice but not too made-up. The texture is pretty amazing with seamless adherence. 
BE3 Brown Beige is a more slightly warm neutral brown combo. 
The base and transition shade have a golden vanilla undertone while the main lid shade is a medium nutty brown.
Both liner and highlight have some gold fleck. 
Neutral to warm brown is never my go to neutral (I prefer rose gold or one with purple undertone) but BE-3 is nonetheless defining and easy to wear.
BE8 Mocha Brown is least beige of the bunch, the main shade is a clear sunny gold with a touch of toasted nut, having a white transition shade also makes the clear quality stand out more.
Mocha brown is very light and clear. It's the perfect golden khaki palette that's neither too metallic or yellow.
Visee BE8 (I ditched the liner shade since I prefer it light)
With msh Loveliner in Moss Mint (limited edition from 2017)
Lastly BE-7 Ash Beige is a silvery taupe with a cool charcoal liner and warm white highlight
The main shade is nicely pigmented with a metallic sheen and one thing I really love is how cool it looks without pulling cement gray or purple
Ash gray is the smokiest one of this range, perfect for night time (not that I have much of a night life) but still suitable for day time at work.
Overall, beside Brown Beige that's a bit bland for me, I love all of them especially BE-4 (Pink) and BE-8( Mocha)...Actually Ash Beige is very nice for baby smokey eyes. They might look similar but each evokes a distinct feeling and are so fun to put on. 

Now the range is replaced, I considered buying extras but I think I will let the five shades be the backup of each other.

Comments

  1. its a neo-nostalgia feely when this palette still get its screentime! its so neutral and the pigments between each shades are not really different,maybe a bit of a few various texture. and the case's design is fairly unique. i guess its neautral boringness is its greatest charm. thank you for your review,and very beautiful pictures too,thats a lot of works there <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not that late...it was only discontinued this spring! I really wanted to get a back up for BE4 hopefully the online stock will still last a while.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.