My first Rimmel nail polish...probably my last.
Rimmel 60 Second nail color in 660 Climax.
Climax is a mauve-lilac , the color is quite pretty but I don't really like the formula : it's a bit too thick and it dries so fast that if I try to use a sheer layer at a time, it will become a bit messy.
The application was full of brush strokes and some bubble. At least it's presentable after a clear top coat.
Purple doesn't look that good now I am a lot tanner (than my "winter/spring shade") I will save it for fall and see how it turns out.
Rimmel 60 Second nail color in 660 Climax.The application was full of brush strokes and some bubble. At least it's presentable after a clear top coat.
the color is fabulous!!! I love it so much!!!
ReplyDeletethat's too bad b/c it looks great on you! i hear/read great reviews on rimmel products from time to time, but i've been disappointed in all of their products that i've tried...
ReplyDeleteNikki:
ReplyDeleteI do like the color but the formula is just too bubbly .
Smmmitten:
I have tried a lipgloss (so sweet and disgusting)from Rimmel and mousse foundation (looks like mask) I never feel like trying more because their packaging is a bit ugly...
That shade is *gorgeous* on you, but I agree--Rimmel polishes are too thick. But that's why I invested in a bottle of nail polish thinner. A few drops turns any goopy polish into a dream. :)
ReplyDelete