Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect Mascara

Maybelline releases so many mascaras each year that I nevermanaged to keep track of them, the Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect was out around 2014-2015. I haven't paid much attention to the brand for quite sometime but after seeing some positive reviews on Weibo and having read Connie's review (where it was named a HG), I decided to give it a go. After all, it's around 8 bucks and I get an excuse to buy another of their lippie. 
The Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect has a curved plastic wand. The bristle is more closely spaced on one side than the other. It's great for evenly distributing the seemly creamy mascara and doesn't require comb-over afterward.
One the eyes, it's ok at holding a curl (still can't fight the humidity though) and does a good job giving clean volume and length (Nothing looks impressive with my stubby lashes on hooded lids so it's as good as it gets). The wear time for the waterproof formula is good but I do get some smudge thanks to a greasy Josie Maran sunscreen.

Overall, I think it's a nice mascara but I still prefer Japanese brands. Those from Majolica and Kiss Me tend to have better wear and I like cuter mascara tubes.

Comments

  1. Yay you tried it!
    Hmmm I tried Majolica and it barely made a difference on my thin lashes and took forever to remove. Maybe I tried the wrong formula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the MJ i have is great for defining, holding a curl under humidity both make a bigger difference that my lashes dont retract under my lid as much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.