Maybelline New Products for 2016 - Vivid Matte, Dream Velvet, Color Tattoo Crayons and More

Collectective spy cam from Rite Aid and Harmons: A whole slew of new products releases for 2016.
 I was most hyped about the Color Tattoo Crayon. The potted Color Tattoo was once my favorite eyeshadow single (the spot was later replaced by L'Oreal Infallible as Maybelline stopped releases seasonal shades and my older pots are drying out bit by bit...).
I think I kind of like the eggplants and the silver lilac (it's a little too similar to Lavish Lavender though).
j
The rest of the colors all look like shades from old Color Tattoo (hopefully it's easier to apply while having the same long wear?). Looking at the big color overlap, I guess the Color Tattoo is getting discontinued. 
 The Rock Nude palette. Do they put on Nude, like Urban Decay, for the heck of nude? This is hardly neutral unless your skin is a shade of bluish charcoal... The eyeshadow primer (available in two shades) seem interesting though.
 Close up of the palette, already looks dry and chalky.
 Lasting Drama All Day Intensity Waterproof Gel- Pencil. The same range of colors was done by either L'Oreal or Milani (probably both) a while ago.
 Contour blush and highlight palette
 Setting powder and spray
Color Sensational Vivid Matte. I might get the coral/bright pink one (or maybe not since opaque liquid lip color look like bloody turd on me). It's sad to see that Maybelline just ditched the whole sheer lipstick gloss altogether (unless you count the Baby Lips).

Dream Velvet Foundation (Ha, they stopped calling base makeup BB/CC!) From the tester, it has a nice fluffy texture that reminds me their Dream Mousse formula (loved the concealer)...This is another one to try.
Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara
Master Precise Gel eyeliner pencil
 
Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

Comments

  1. I did see swatches of lavish lavender and it is different, more grey...worth having both..that is the one I was most interested in...like those nars Lhasa shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of those silver-lilac-taupe as well(but I prefer powder as I can sheer them out for everyday wear)...I wonder if this crayon will go on sale soon enough though.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for the eye pencils for sure only because I still really like my Color Tattoos. The foundation and applicator are something I'm excited to try because I really need a good creamy foundation and the sponge looks like it would work great. Thanks for the sneak-peeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to show my color tattoo some love (before they all dry out, that is). It's funny I didn't notice the sponge when I tested it (which is great because I guess it's opinional).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.