Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil

Winter is here, which means it's time to use oil by the gallons. Previously I got myself the Damascus Rose Beauty Balm (a thick balm with oils and wax that's probably intended for pregnant belly), it's almost used up (yup, on my face) so I opened the bottle of face oil, bought during sale at Wholefoods.

The face oil version has the same sharp herbal scent (lavender being very prominent), an orange color and a runny consistency that, instead of getting absorbed right away, stays a little damp on the face.  The texture is indeed like cooking oil, which stays a little tacky and can fog up your vision when you have too much on. It's not a balancing formula that you can use right before makeup, I am well covered on that part anyway.

 I usually use in the evening, right after shower to soak off some flaky skin or seal in the moisture. I also use it as the final sealant after moisturizer. If you have really dry skin, a pump during the day also alleviate the sandpaper touch.  At this time of the year, I just have several bottles around for the emergency face rub.

I am probably not the most critical when it comes to facial oil since I could always use a few drops/pumps of them. Every brands I have tried was able to help, to a certain degree. Badger Damascus Rose will certainly get used up before long but it's not high on my to-be-repurchased list. 
Anyway, their illustration always makes me smile. There is something very lolcat and raccoonish about these drawings.

Ingredients from their website: *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.

Comments