L'Oreal Limited Edition Colour Riche Balm, Butterfly Effect Mascara

 
Spotted at Target - Four limited edition shades of L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm. The colors all seems uplifting for the cooler (down here is cool and humid) weather!

Ballet Show, Dragon Fruit (want!), Lilac Sweetness and Vineyard Peach
Best Eye Look display from CVS
The Butterfly Effect mascara display from Walgreens

 
Random Almay display with snowflakes and a picture of Kate Hudson that's actually flattering
Dial Foaming Handwash 
Cute owl coin pouches from Target (Yes, this is getting a little random)

Comments

  1. Cool! I'll definitely be on the lookout at my local Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it usually takes at least 2-3weeks before Walgreens start to carry the same thing (how the laLaque/Le Matte thing went). Now I think of it, I wonder if Revlon and L'Oreal came up with the same laque/matte thing...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.