Monday Magazine Clipping

Just some lazy Monday morning clipping - The Lancome limited edition by Alber Elbaz sure put a lot of money into the ad campaign, a big stand-up spread in the middle of Vogue. I also remember seeing quite a few non-beauty related blogger talking about the collection at press events).  

I really like the hand-drawn spread...just not in 3-D (ie on the packaging of the makeup)...

Also in Vogue - A dreamy photograph of Karlie Kloss (totally didn't recognize her)  by Mario Testino
Olympia Le-Tan Dress -  Say (hell) yes to vegetable print + scallop trim. It was immediately added to my Things-to-buy-when-I-win-lottery list. (I don't buy lottery  = = ...)
From Allure - A matching eyes & lips look. (Now I need a creamy burgundy liquid lip color...)
Lastly, a bit of lol. I would totally use a pomelo for "D and North" though, to stay within the citrus theme...

Comments

  1. I find the Lancome x Alber Elbaz head-bashing campaigns really obnoxious. BUT they did get me to buy 2 eye shadow palettes. Ha...feeling pretty stupid over here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the shades in the pink and mint palettes so I guess they are totally worth it just for the product themselves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.