Revlon Photoready Kajal Eyeliner, Brilliant Strength Nail Enamal & Super Lustrous

Spotted at CVS - Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner and Brightner
Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel
New Packaging of Super Lustrous Lip Gloss and Lipstick (new shades?)
Fatal Apple, Pango Peach, Raisin Rage, Kiss Me Coral and Rosy Future
Pinkissimo, Super Natural, Fuchsia Finery, Berry Allure, Sugar Violet, Pink Pop (So I think all of my favorite shades from the old line are discontinued...)

I always wondered why would companies reformulated something that's already amazing and well-received (the old Clairol herbal essences, Burt's Bees cuticle creme, Sally Hansen lip gloss and now this) but I think I just figured it out. They just want to cheap out on the product but they don't want to make it obvious. Both Clairol's and Sally Hansen have made things runnier, Burt's Bee's reformulated creme contains more filler/less emollient and in this case, the new Super Lustrous gloss contains 3.8 ml (instead of 5.9ml) of  products...

The volume actually doesn't concern me that much (consider how many glosses I have amassed) but I really don't like the new packaging or the colors I will still give them a try, when the price is good enough though.

Comments