Aveeno Positively Radiant Positively Radiant Daily Scrub

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub (normally retails for 7 dollars in Target, I found a bonus lotion-attached one half off there) is hardly a scrub, the consistency is quite runny (turns out it's glycerin) and the scrubbing particles feel sparse and ineffective.

For some reasons, the combination of water, smooth glycerin and some grains really works as a gentle daily exfoliator: It washes off my daily face load (which is just sunscreen) and gets rid of minor flakes, I can't tell if it brightens but my skin never breaks out or becomes sensitive while using it, in a way, it's making my acne scar less noticeable, since no new one is being produced.
Aveeno Positively Radiant Positively Radiant Daily Scrub

 Overall: It's not a potent scrub that you can use on other parts of the body but for a gentle everyday cleanser, I really like it. Not to mention the scent is a lot fainter compared to the St. Ive and Queen Helene.

Comments