Lumene Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser

Lumene Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser was released (in the US) not too long ago, having tried and loved their cream cleanser and toner (OK, mainly the smell), I decided to give this a try when the CVS coupon machine printed me a 5-dollar-off coupon. After all, who pays 11 dollars for a drugstore cleanser anyway?

The cleanser has a smooth, runny, emulsion-like consistency and a faint yellow tint. It foams moderately (not pathetically thin or rich but definitely not creamy) and a US quarter-sized glob should be able to clean up a day of sebum accumulation as long as I am not wearing other things on my face (I am too lazy for sunscreen and too pale for the Garnier BB cream at the moment). After rinsing, my skin feels somewhat moisturized but there isn't any oil-y film being left over.
Ingredients of Lumene Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser 

Overall: It smells great and cleanses (to a certain extent) but I haven't notice any brightening effects. When I am using it, I do get a small zit once a week (it could be hormonal though...Or maybe it was the hot pot...) so I guess I would use something squeakier when summer comes...in a month (it's Texas after all). 
Spotted at CVS  (a few weeks ago) - Lumene now has its own BB cream and it's available in 2 shades. Since the brand is from Finland, I wonder if the medium shade would actually work on my winter-spring skin tone.

Comments