Sonia Kashuk New Brushes and Smokey Eye Brush Set

Some new Sonia Kashuk brushes I spotted while I was at Target (where else?) - Instant Smokey Eye Set with lid, crease, lash line and smudge brush (four steps isn't what I call "instant" though).
A fluffy Synthetic Buffing brush and large angled liner brush (looks cool but it's not gonna work on shadow/gel liner with a smaller pot). I am not sure when they did it, but the white brush handles are now made of plastic (instead of the light and flimsy wood).
Pointed eyeliner brush, bent eyeliner brush, eyeshadow and spoolie (bought it and it's surprisingly well-made for the 1.99 dollar price tag. Highly recommended if you need one). I might go back for the shadow brush since I like the new more solid handle, not to mention they don't take up as much space as the black squigglies.
Powder brush, duo fiber fan brush and skunk brush.

Comments

  1. wow! that smokey eye set looks...interesting, to say the least! that liner brush is looong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that synthetic buffing brush from your second picture, and it is a fantastic brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, now I want to pick it up (but I don't have any powder/foundation to buff in though)...

      Delete
    2. I use it mainly to apply my liquid foundation, but I do like it for powder and blush too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.