Rimmel Gel Eyeliner, Nuance Brow Kit, Covergirl BB cream, Lip Smacker Party Set

Another collective spy cam - Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner with a 25hr wear (and who needs that?)
A bonus pack for lasting finish lipsticks (with freebie lip liner) - from Walgreens
I haven't seen this before - Nuance by Salma Hayek shape and define brow kit
Justin Bieber (the kids who's hitting on his babysitter) Someday  (which smells overly familiar and nauseating)
Bonnie Bell Lip Smacker - Girl Scout and part pack
Slanted and Point tweezers from Trim
Cover Girl BB Cream - According to a post I read, it's just their normal tinted moisturizer renamed to join the BB bandwagon

Comments

  1. Oh I wanna try out the Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner. Thanks for the comment on my baking blog, and yes that cake does remind me of Cinderella's dress! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try out a bunch of the American BB Creams, but it seems like a lot of it is just tinted moisturizer in new packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are(I don't see why would they call something BB cream when the protection factor is not there)but some actually works really well as natural looking base makeup though.

      Delete
  3. That gel liner looks interesting, I love my Physician's Formula Eye Booster though... Hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.