Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 70

I have used up several tubes of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sun Block since its first release (back in 2005?) so I guess it's doesn't harm to put up a proper review here? Compared to most US cream sunscreen, the thick cream feels a little tacky on the face but dries reasonably quickly into a matte finish (though the stickiness can make powder blush appear blotchy). For a sunscreen with this high of a protection, it only manage to leave little bit of white cast that's blended away easily. Overall: A pretty effective sunscreen for the price, just make sure don't wear it anywhere near your eyes (it stings badly).

 Some info on the price: A full-sized tube retails for around 10 dollars and comes with 89ml of products so the generously sized (30ml) Target sample tube should last me for around a month. I prefer the smaller tube since the big one separates (into oil and cream) after I have it for a while.
In the Target same bag, I also received shampoo and conditioner minis for the new Tresmme Split Remedy range, the shampoo and conditioner both feel rather slick and nourishing, they detangle well (not sure about the split end mending part since I cut it off whenever I see one) but can turn my scalp oily/itchy after a day. I am guessing that's how drugstore shampoo keep people repurchasing, as you need to use it daily.

Comments