Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Kajal Eyeliner, Happy Booster Bronzer, Blush and Lipstick

New items spotted and CVS (they just put them out right after the sale ended...) Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio.
A clearer picture of the new shimmer strips eyeshadow palette and eyeliner pencils trios
What I am keeping an eye on - New Happy booster bronzer-blush-in-one, two shade of new blush and two lipsticks.
Look how cute the lipsticks are, with hearts inside the sticks! I would probably skip them, since I realize that my current lip-stash can fill in a big makeup case and a backpack...
My favorite part about the display is the two new Happy Booster blush shades, one in Warm (look at that orange heart!) and another one in pink (a slightly, less fuchsia pink compared to Rosy).  I might be able to resist on both since I have more than enough blush there is no peel-able coupon with them.

Comments

  1. Thanks for showing us the new displays. I love PF stuff, especially their blush, but I wish they were on sale more or priced a little lower sometimes. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the heart imprints...gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! New lipsticks!!! :) I'm glad they've added new things to their Booster line. I might want the new blushes...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help it but I love your blog background SOOOO cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! I wish I could have spent more time drug store shopping in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kajal eyeliners look neat, I've only seen something like that from Victoria's Secret and Givenchy or something. Can't wait for the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this. I liked this post very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have too much blush and lipstick. You THINK you can resist the cute Happy Booster hearts, but you and I know that as soon as their is a sale and coupons we will both be hauling these! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, very true. Actually I am already plotting my next purchase (The orange hearts will be mine...) once I get my five extra bucks from the beauty club (I already hauled quite a bit 12 days into the new year). But it seems that there is no new sales in sight.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.