Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Essence Stay with Me Lip Gloss in Candy Bar

Essence Stay with me Longlasting Lipgloss in Candy Bar is actually the first shade I have purchased from the range (and what made me went back for more), the coral pink has a thick gel texture that offers pretty decent coverage and (1-2 hours) wear. Compared the plum one I have reviewed, this coral shade also seems to apply more evenly, not sinking into the lip line.

Close up the funky-looking applicator with very little use (that exists only to annoy me)
Maybelline Fruit Punch, Coral Crush, Essence Candy Bar and Revlon Continuous Coral
Essence Candy Bar Gloss lip swatch

8 comments:

  1. That is a lovely lip gloss!! Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this one looks pretty promising. :D Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy Bar is one of those glosses I toss in my bag when i'm not sure what else to use because it's so effortless. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really wearable and just pigmented enough for everyday! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I came across your blog while searching for reviews of Shiseido's eyelash curler. I just "roamed" around in here and liked what I saw so I subscribed to your blog via email. Your blog's background is really cute too! :)

    The glosses in this entry is really pretty and they look very wearable as well. I'm not sure if we have this in Singapore where I currently am, but if not, we should really import this!


    xoxo,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxanne:
    Thanks for dropping by! You are probably the 10th person to "like" this background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had that lipgloss.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...