Milani Nail Art Trends and more Glitzy Glamour Gloss

Beside the holographic and neon nail color, Milani also released a set of nail art supplies available at CVS as a part of spring 2010 new release.

I have extremely shaky hand myself so I personally am not overly excited (and I think unless you are very good at it, nail art can look pretty tacky) about the polish. I haven't seen the price sticker for the nail art polishes yet but I am guessing it's around 5 dollars.

The Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss display is also out in CVS, it seems that my CVS is carrying a slightly different stock from the grocery store (although they are 100 meters away from each other) The bright orange (#42 stylish) and the blue one (#42 movie star) are not in this collection while the beige (#41 She is a Rebel) and the plum (#45 leading ???y) are at the CVS display but not in my grocery store. I am a bit interested in the gloss after seeing the "swatch" but then again most of the time the model swatch are as far away from real life as it can be.

I haven't seen the price sticker yet but I guess these 3D glitzy gloss should cost around 7 bucks in CVS (since they are 6 in the grocery store.) Anyway, are you buying anything from this collection?

Comments