Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils Swatch

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner Pencils are one of the star products from Urban Decay. They are know for their vibrant color, smooth / creamy texture and good lasting power...I am a big fan of colored eyeliner pencils but since liberally eyeliner pencils smudges (or doesn't go on at all) on me, I don't plan to chip in the 17 bucks on any of these... But they are quite pretty to look at.
 These Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencils are relatively long-lasting, though didn't last 24/7 on me as I need to shower but they were the last to fade on my swatch fist among all the liners I have tried. While all other are rinsed away with water, the line made by these pencils liner didn't completely go away until I used some oil-based makeup remover.
The texture of these pencils are soft enough to glide and leave a saturated line yet hard enough to maintain the shape (you know some eyeliner just squash) The silvery white shades seems to have a lower pigmentation. Anyway, my favorite from the range are: Ransom, Flip Side and Honey, what about you?



P.S. Here is the line up on the official website in case I made some mistake.

Comments