Wet n Wild Crystalic Nail Color in Scarlet Red

Wet n Wild Crystalic Nail Color in Scarlet Red is a little bit warmer than the Wild Shine Nail Color in Red Red (Which I would classify as a true red...)The formula is a bit easier to work with and the finish is slightly silkier (this one is 2 bucks as the Wild Shine is only a buck) to tell you the truth...there isn't really a big difference when I look at it.



I really wish they make the lable carved in instead of a sticker like this, which I've already peeled off. Although the formula for this line is great, the color selction is by far the most boring out of all the subline for nail colors in Wet n Wild: Beside that very pretty fuchsia and this red, the rest are like white, cream, clear coat, clear with glitters and a beige...*Yawn*

Comments

  1. It's such a shiny plastic red :o...I like it :).
    Beige, ew :-/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cris:

    Yeah, the finish for this lines are all vinyl like, which I like a lot on those red and bright pink nail polish...But for the beige, it just looks way to boring in the bottle, maybe it will look nice on nails...I don't know.

    Citrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that color made your hands look so fair and pretty! :) well you've got wonderful hands to start with :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki:

    Thanks for the complement, I guess it has something to do with undertone...for people with cool undertone, bright color usually bring the skin back to life...I think if you find a shades that echos with you own skin color, your skin will look a lot better too.

    Citrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long did the polish last? Did it have good staying power?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate:
    I can really tell as I have a tendency to keep them only for the weekend. (I type with curved finger so even base coat-3 layers of OPI- top coat wear off within 3 days.) but Wet n Wild polish are generally not very prone to chipping for what I know.

    It's similar to OPI red or alive but I think it works better thank that and longer lasting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.