Spycam Goes International - Tokyo Edition Part I - Matsu Kiyo

Hi Yall (I don't know why I am talking Texan all of a sudden). I am at Tokyo for a much needed break (from being a corporate slave). Since I am jet lagged at 5am, let's do some photo dump! Ueno is my first stop after getting off from Airport skyliner and after getting off the station, I decided to walk around a bit before heading to my hostel. Naturally I first stopped at drugstore Matsumoto Kiyoshi! 
Of course I started with my favorite Majolica Majorca. They haven't released anything big I want so there are only some new swirly lip gloss and body products. I paid a 100% markup from buying two eyeshadow singles from Ichibankao back in fall (it took Kelly a week to look for and ship) and now it turned out to be a worthy investment as the two new shades are nowhere to be found in store!
Say yes (hai) to red mascara!
Excel eyeshadow. The newly released shimmery quad (middle row) has excellent clear glossy texture! Very comparable to high end.
Lip oil, lipstick and highlighter
Gradation blush and single blush  (not as tempted because there is so many option. I might get it later.
Their famed eyebrow products (especially the pencil)
Maquillage's new quad (on the right) - Some shade sold out very quickly
Coffret Dor Holiday collection. I am so glad to check them (especially the palette) out in store...Because they look pretty meh in real life.
Base makeup - See the little twin star on upper right?
Esprique Holiday collection graced by the beautiful Kitagawa Keiko(she SELLS). When I saw the promo online, I thought I needed four select eye color, after swatching, the red one is the only one worth it... Mauve brown is too muddy, mustard yellow looks like turmeric powder, sparkle pink is just sparkle...Olive brown is boring. The lipstick looks nice but I got too much at home already.
The permanent edition shadow is bomb. Highly recommended.
Milano collection setting powder
Kao Primavista evening skin care powder
Integrate has new matte lip color and limited edition case for their pro wear foundation. I like the foundation a lot since getting it two years ago (it's not luxurious or silky but for 1300 yen/12 bucks the quality is amazing).
Canmake. I already bought what I wanted so not much to see.
Eh. Their eyeshadow primer got a new packaging. Maybe I could use another back up?
Visee (another favorite of mine so I already got what I needed from Hong Kong seller). There are two holiday palette but they overwhelm me.
That's all for today (I didn't bother with skincare because I use mostly  American brands). Here are some delicious 100yen onigiri (I can eat three everyday) from 7 eleven.
Super cheap bento and see that onigiri size of grapefruit?
The Chinese translation made me lol. They literally called it injected with love.
Chiropractor everywhere - This desk slave likes it...a lot.
Since I kept getting lost on the train platform (I have no problem reading signs but there are like dozens of rail companies) getting to Shinjuku, when I came back to Ueno, I was like screw it I will walk back to Asakusa. All I needed was walking toward the Sky Tree. Easy breezy!
Tourist fail of the day - For a moment I thought it was Tokyo Tower and Started humming Oda Kazumasa's Love Story wa totsuzenni...

Comments

  1. Oh! Which two new shades from MJ? Try searching the shotengais in Asakusa, or the Don Quixote behind Senso-ji!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them already two months ago! I went to that donki and they werent there!

      Delete
  2. Have you ever tried tatcha the indigo cream? Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! I bought it last fall when they reformulated and lower the price from 135 to 85 (after 20% off it's very reasonable. I enjoy using it so far and it has been pretty effective for winter here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.