Maybelline Denim Dash Color Show Nail Lacquer

I guess it's time to review all the Maybelline products I have hauled past few months. The Color Show Nail Lacquer was actually from last year (they had a buy 10 get 3 extra bucks reward and I already spent 7 on a Color Tattoo shadow... Anyway, their sales in the drugstore have been pretty lame and the products are all very tempting so I had to cave it). Denim Dash is a primary blue with silver glitters, I didn't know what to expect but the shad actually dries to a thin, intense and matte layer.
I had no problem with the formula but I really prefer something that's glossy. The drier finish also seems very long-lasting. At least the remaining chip stayed for at least a month on my nails, when I couldn't locate the remover (and was too lazy to buy a new one).

Comments