Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Revlon Pacific Coast Spring 2013 Collection by Gucci Westman

Spotted at UTLA a week (or two?) ago - Revlon Spring/Summer Collection called Pacific Coast. Just when I thought I couldn't be more impressed by Gucci Westman (well, at least visually the whole display is very tempting) here is another one!
The three Baby Stick (lip and cheek stain in gel formula) - Google search told me that these are waxy, sticky and very sheer (A worse version of their Photoready blush?) ...Skipped. I suppose for the price, you can actually get a mini Tarte cheek stain (which will be yummy-smelling and pigmented).
There are two eyeshadow quads (Free Spirit and Sea Mist), several new lip butters - I might get the hot pink one called Sorbet (if it ever gets cheap enough).
Nail Polish in Sunburst, Seashell and Eyeshadow Quad in Free Spirit

5 comments:

  1. Hey Citrine!

    What are the names of the other 3 new lip butters?

    Thanks ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya and Pink Lemonade...I should have linked the Target sighting picture

      http://wieniawski.blogspot.com/2013/03/elf-baked-eyeshadow-jumbo-shadow-lip.html

      Delete
  2. oooo I am happy there are new lip butters, I love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sh i really miss the thrill of spotting limited edition collections! especially revlon and wet and wild ones :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, its no longer as trilling when you know the product are going to get added right into the permanent range (Wet n Wild no longer excites me since they have a pretty high failure rate on me)...Now my favorite is Maybelline!

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...