L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Heavenly Berry

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Heavenly Berry is my second purchase from the range. I am glad that I just stopped right here because I might end up with several tubes on balm that look the same both inside and out (the outer shells of Heavenly Berry is so similar to Plush Plum that I always have them mixed up unless they are side by side).
Heavenly Berry looks like a berry pink sorbet in the tube but the color doesn't translate on the skin/lip, so it's essentially a clear balm with the faintest bit of pink tint, if you all on several layers. See arm swatch here (I applied several layers).
L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Heavenly Berry - I guess I do like the balm (it's very comfortable, moisturizing and it smells yummy) but if most of the shades in the range are this sheer, there is no point getting more than 2 (plush plum is pigmented enough).

Comments