Monday, May 14, 2012

Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss Leading Lady

Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Leading Lady (got it during a clearance sale a few months back) is an interesting copper-rose-plum blend and when you look at the gloss closely, it's more of a murky plum gloss base with small-sized glittery in reddish-brown, champagne and bright pink.
Leading Lady, Makemania Red Beige and elf Malt Shake - As with most high shine glosses, leading lady is a little thick and sticky but it's not so fluid that it travels everywhere.
On the lips, the complexity translates into a glittery rose beige that's surprisingly neutral and wearable. Overall: Pretty good for the (sale) price (around 2 bucks) but I suppose at normal retails it's too much for how little product the tube actually contains (around 2ml).

4 comments:

  1. Leading Lady looks beautiful on you. Im surprised it doesnt contain much product, only 2ml and its not travel size either?! Thats kinda ridiculous, but then it only cost 2 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit scared of anything with 3D as it'll make my lips quadruple its original size! LOL But I can't help want to try this! So pretty on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks very pretty on you! But only 2ml? That's so little! But then again I can never finish a full-size lipgloss..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helz:
    I think all those maker of this kind of subtly glittery glosses (MAC cremesheen gloss, Sally Hansen lipnotic gem gloss and a stila spring release) uses this kind of refractive packaging so even when the tube looks chubby, there are very few product inside, I am guessing it's a way to make people repurchase.

    Nikki:
    I don't think 3D is what you are affraid of, since everything in this world is 3-dimentional (unless you count time as another coordinate).

    Gio:
    The tube of glitzy glamour gloss I got back in 2010 (in vogue) , is still more than 50% left, so I doubt the volume is a problem for any beauty blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...