I like Essence Blossoms etc Nail Polish

I Like (yes, that's the name) was the only nail color I managed to get from Essence Spring 2011 collection called Blossom etc. The fresh minty green is just blue enough to look flattering and the soft silver mist allover the polish just makes it a little more interesting.
No close-up here since I made some mess around the cuticles. To see how it works out (and distract myself from the mess) , I layered Revlon Glitter nail polish in Blue Mosaic (later renamed to "Radiant") on top...Which just made this a lot harder to dry (In fact, never did...before I squashed it).

Comments

  1. I like the color on its own! Even without the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty shade! And it looks even prettier with the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.