Neutrogena Loose Powder and Covergirl

More base makeup items from drugstore.
Neutrogena Mineral Sheer Loose Foundation - At first I thought they were selling broken pans of foundation. Anyway, since I have a big tub of Anna Sui loose powder that I have yet to open (if I open it, I bound it spill it everywhere)so it doesn't concern me that much. Many people like the brand in US though...
CoverGirl with Olay Simply Ageless concealer. The Olay factor would be big enough to stop me from buying it, as I am allergic to every single Made-in-US Olay skin care item I have tried so far...and the reactions were pretty nasty too.

Comments

  1. I hate loose everything...I always get more powder on the ground than in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, neutrogena concealer (the pot one) may be the best i've ever tried.
    They don't have a makeup line in canada tho. Wonder why... I wouldn't mind trying their foudation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.